Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Time to Get Things DONE!

From now on every time we go to a doctor's appointment, I plan on being ready to go straight to the hospital!  Over the last couple of days I have gathered the things that I need to pack in my "hospital bag."  I had to buy duplicates of some things... its not like I am going on a trip and know exactly when I am going so I can just grab the everyday things that I need.  I have to actually keep the stuff in the bag and be ready to grab and go when the time has come! 

I still haven't figured out which clothes I am going to pack for the girls to wear home, but I am thinking something simple like cute matching sleepers.  I'm not sure why, but I guess I just don't see the importance of what they wear to go home.  We will most likely be the only ones that see them right away when they get home and they will probably get those outfits dirty within an hour of actually being home!  We don't have any family in town that will be rushing over and I don't know which friends are planning on stopping by. 

Ok, well the appointment is in two hours so I better get all of those things in a bag ASAP! (Just in case!)

No comments: