After this week's events, I have decided to start my maternity leave about a week early! When I was at the doctor's office yesterday the doc said that he totally supported my decision to leave work a little earlier than planned if that was what I chose to do. After giving it a lot of thought I really think that getting off of my feet might keep the babies in a little longer which will be good for them in the long run.
As of today my school district still has not found me a long term sub. I guess they have a prospect that is going to talk to the superintendent tomorrow so hopefully that person will work out. The prospect doesn't speak Spanish, but I don't really know what I can do about that at this point. I will just be happy knowing that there will be someone there.
Back to the doc tomorrow! I really hope that I am not dilated more than I was on Monday so that Brian can go back to MN for the weddings.