Friday, October 25, 2013

Milestones!

The boys are doing new and exciting things all the time and I feel like I can't keep up!

Monday, I looked on Elliott's mouth and found two tiny teeth poking through!
Tuesday the boys turned eight months!
Thursday Elliott learned how to self feed. He is a puff eating champ!
Today the boys took a bath in the "big tub" and not in the little blow up duck tub. I put the girls in first, got Oliver, bathed him and then got Elliott, bathed him and took him out before getting the girls out. I don't trust myself to give both boys a bath at the same time by myself yet because they are just too wiggly!

On a side note, I got a new computer today!! I have so many blog posts to catch up on and many blogs to read also.
The picture I'm adding is of Oliver... his first taste of a Cheerio!

No comments: