- The boys turned ONE in February! We had a great party and an amazing photo shoot.
- The girls turned 2 1/2. They are growing into such beautifully amazing little girls that I am so proud of.
- The girls are talking like crazy and they crack me up every single day.
- Just in the last 24 hours, Ollie is not sleeping in his car seat anymore. This is HUGE for us.
- Elliott started walking at 11 months and Oliver at 13.5. They are both walking around like crazy these days.
- I weaned off the pump. 13.5 months, 1,500 hours, and 15,000 ounces of breastmilk for my boys. I am so proud of myself for meeting my goal!
- I started the C25K program. I decided I needed to start doing something for ME instead of always for the kids.
- I also started learning how to sew. I made some super cute dresses for the girls and am working on a couple more projects.
- My grandma passed away unexpectedly in February. When I found out she wasn't doing well, I bought a plane ticket, and went back to MN that day. Brian held down the fort for 3 days by himself. I still can't believe she's gone. Its a shock.
- After Elliott self-weaned at 8 months, I found myself with a lot of anxiety and PPD. My friends told me I was acting pretty irrational and suggested I get some meds, which I did and I think they are helping. Although I think I write better when I'm emotional!
- Ollie is in PT because he never rolled, crawled, or pulled up to stand (at the time) but he's doing super great now. Walking all over and getting on his tummy more on his own.
- Life is nutty around here to say the least. I'm glad the weather is nice because the kids LOVE to play outside.
I can't leave you without any photos, so here are a couple from the boys first birthday shoot!
And if you are still reading along, I would love to hear from you!! If nobody reads I may not bother to continue writing :)