Friday, June 17, 2011

Love at first sight

I was looking through my blog posts the other day and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!!! It feels like just yesterday that I found out I was having twins and this was the ultrasound photo that I saw:



Now, at 22w2d I am feeling crazy thumping going on inside my body like two aliens are trying to break out!  Sometimes I can even see my tummy move which is a little nuts.  Last week my friend said to me, "Jess, do you realize that you have two humans in there?"  That thought really struck me!! I have two HUMANS growing inside of my own body.... So strange...

Now instead of looking like blobs, they look like tiny people just waiting to scream, poop, and pee.



Today I went shopping and stopped by the Baby Gap.... huge mistake!!  They were having a sale and everything in that store is just so stinking cute I can't hardly stand it.  I only bought a couple of things including the funniest onesies.

I saw this onesie a couple weeks ago and it wasn't on sale so I waited until it was!! I bought 2 of them so they could have matching cuteness on. 


No comments: