Saturday, March 23, 2013

The funny things Evy does...

Evy is such a character and really cracks me up on a daily basis.  These are just a couple things she's done this week that I didn't want to forget about :)

The other day Evy was awake and Char was still sleeping so I got her up.  I had to put some laundry in the dryer so I took her downstairs with me.  She's only been downstairs a couple times so it was like a new foreign land to her.  She first looked around with the biggest eyes I have ever seen!  Then, she started running around and laughing hysterically!  We have a ramp at the bottom of the stairs for Brian's wheelchair too.  Evy was like "jumping" off of this tiny step at the bottom of the stairs and just thought it was the funniest thing.  She also started calling out for her sister trying to find her. So all I hear is "Shaaa??" (Char) "Shaaaa?" in the cutest 17 month old toddler voice you have ever heard.  She also had on red PJs with white polka dots and one of her former two piggy tails left in her hair.  I used to think Char would be the wild child... but Evy sure has some spunk!!





Yesterday we were eating lunch and at the end of it I ate a cupcake leftover from what some friends brought over.  Evy looooves sweets.  I spooned a little bit of my frosting onto her tray and she clapped at me!  I guess that was her way of saying, "Thank you, mama!"  She ate the frosting and said, "Mmmmmm." because she liked it.  There were some sunchips on the table and she pointed at them and said, "cracker" which is her word for anything snacky.  Brian gave her a chip and she proceeded to dip it into her frosting and eat it!  Tasty? I guess so.  Silly girl.



Yesterday Brian went in to get the girls up from their nap and I hear a ,"You have got to come see this!" from him.  I go in there and Evy has ALL of the diapers that were on the changing table in the crib with her.  Ay carumba.


I always wait and listen for the girls to wake up from their nap.  Generally I hear some giggling, Evy saying "washy," "ucky," or "ouchie" but today all I heard was "Weeeeeeeeeeeeee" "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" which she  usually says when she's playing with her ride on toy or a toy car. When Brian went in to get them up today Evy had her PJs unzipped. Weird! I just love that girl..  She cracks me up!

No comments: