Monday, October 14, 2013

Sticking together!

I wouldn't wish infertility on anyone, especially my closest friends. But, when they get their infertility diagnosis, I'm glad that I can be there for them during what can feel like a never ending journey.  In the last few weeks, two of my friends found out that they were pregnant!!! I have never been so happy getting a phone call with the most excited, "I'm pregnant!!!" that I've ever heard in my life. It means so much to me that I can help share the joy that they are feeling.

My path to motherhood was not conventional but I'm always being shown why it had to be that way. Everything happens for a reason and I'm a completely different person than I was 4 years ago when I started this journey. I feel like I'm part of a community of amazing women that really shaped who I have become.

P.S. my computer is broken... hence the lack of posts. The boys 7 month update and the girls 2 year coming soon :)

No comments: