Monday, January 17, 2011

Stims TONIGHT!

Ever since my miscarriage, this cycle seemed sooooooooooo far away.  I almost feel like I am dreaming and that this isn't really happening- but it is!

Yesterday I went in for BW and an U/S.  They were checking my lining to make sure that it was thin and counted my resting follies.  I had 20 on the right and 13 on the left! Wow, that seems like a lot of resting eggies!! They also did a blood test for estrogen to make sure that it was nice and low.

After the u/s, the nurse told me that everything looked great and that I could start the stims on Monday!  Lat time I was on 225 of Menopur for 7 days and this time I will be dropped down to 150 of Menopur.  Last time I got OHSS and couldn't have a fresh transfer so this time we are really pushing for a fresh because of the increased success rates. 

If you are reading this, thank you, and I really need lots of positive thoughts this time.  I am trying not to get so excited about this cycle because I don't want to set myself up for heartbreak again, but I really am excited! 

No comments: