Monday, May 9, 2011

First Baby Purchase!

I have been hesitant to buy anything for the twins yet, but yesterday I just couldn't resist!  I went to the outlets with my friend and we just so happened to stumble into the Coach store.  I have to admit that I have a weakness for designer handbags.  They are just so pretty!

I told Brian a while ago that I really wanted to buy a Coach diaper bag and we both agreed that if we were ever going to buy anything for ourselves then we should do it now because later we for sure won't have money to splurge on silly things such as a designer diaper bag. 

So anyways, I gave in and bought the bag.  It even comes with a pad to put down to change the baby!  This now makes me really excited to keep buying things!! =D




Brian says that it won't be big enough to carry two babies worth of stuff, but I love it!!!  Its got lots of pockets inside and a long strap to carry it with. 

1 comment:

Cherbear said...

oh wow!!! Fun! I don't own anything coach. Never have. Maybe one day.

I love that Brian had to comment about it not holding 2 babies worth of stuff...nice job ruining the fun Brian. LOL