Friday, September 23, 2011

C-Section Scheduled!

When I was at the doctor on Wednesday he really didn't think that I would make it until next week, but decided to schedule the c-section just in case anyways.  He told me that they cannot schedule c-sections before 38 weeks unless they check for lung maturity so mine will be for 38w1d on October 6th!  I really hope that I don't have to wait another two weeks..... I feel like they will come before then but who really knows.  I guess all I can do at this point is find some bumpy dirt roads to drive on and walk around the block 800x to hopefully get this party started! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eat some spicy food too...that seems to help. Good luck! Congratulations to you and Brian! I can't wait to see pictures and read their names. :)