Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Work!

Today I went back to work for the first time since September 16th! It was a work day so there were no students which usually means that we have a lot of time to get things done.  Today was a little different since we had two meetings that ate up most of the day.  I managed to get my next couple of days planned so I don't have to stress about that..... but I guess I have the beginning of the year jitters that usually happen in August but are happening now since I have been gone for 3 1/2 months!  There's nothing really to be nervous about... I guess I am just anxious to get the first couple weeks over with!

Brian seemed to do great with the girls all day today!  He did have to go get his books for school though so he called our part-time sitter to come over for a couple hours so that he could run and get the books. 

When I got home from work I was so happy to see the girls!  I missed them so much when I was gone today.  I only called Brian twice to check and see how things were going so that was pretty good.  They were fine of course. 

I guess I thought I had more to say today but I think I am just very brain dead from getting up early and going to work all day.  I've been used to snuggling with babies and having conversations about what noise a car makes with little babies.  Its exhausting to actually have to think and have conversations with adults!  I guess I better get some rest so that I have a chance at functioning tomorrow! :)

No comments: