Thursday, April 25, 2013

Impromptu Bath Time

I think I am going to tell this story using pictures.... Let's say it was a very crazy afternoon!


I got the baby bathtub out so that I could give Oliver a bath.  He had been fussy and I thought maybe he would relax a bit after having a bath.  As soon as I started the water, Evy whined and tried to crawl onto the counter to get into the sink.  I thought she was going to hate this baby bath so I put her in with her clothes on.  I couldn't have been more wrong. She loved every second of it.


Evy- I think she must be part fish.

So happy in her baby bathtub!


While Evy was happily sitting in the baby tub, Char kept whining at the sink telling me that she wanted a turn too.  I took Evy out and in Char went.

Char- not so sure about this at first.

"Mom, do I really have to wash my feet?!?"


When I took Evy out, she cried and cried and cried.... and cried.  Until I decided to plug up the sink and put her in for a bath.  She loooooves feeling the water with her hands and wouldn't even let me turn it off. 

Char & Evy

Char & Evy


Its like they have never seen water before!  It was just so much fun!!!

I couldn't let them stay in there forever and Oliver was fussing.  I only had one towel so I dried them off and let them air dry the rest of the way on the way to their room.  After that whole ordeal, it was definitely nap time for the girls.  

Oliver- enjoying his bath!

Elliott- enjoying his bath too!  (I had to do a double take on this picture.  He looks much more like his brother when his hair is wet!!)

Oliver- a happy little camper after his bath!  

Elliott- first smile that I've been able to capture on camera! Yay!

Elliott

Needless to say, I was freaking exhausted after all of this.  It just goes to show that you don't have to leave the house for an adventure!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Tutton said...

Whew girl, you make me tired! I will remember you when ever V is a handful! Such cuties....
http://alittleblogaboutthebiginfertility.wordpress.com/
http://itsjustaboxofrain.wordpress.com/