Sunday, August 25, 2013

Six Months of Breastmilk

My little boys have received SIX months worth of breastmilk!  Today I am going to celebrate making it to my first goal.  (YAY!)  My next goal will to be make it to 9 months.  Sometimes smaller goals are easier to make since they don't seem so far out there.  Elliott is still a breastfeeding champ and Oliver is still not wanting anything to do with it.  That's probably not going to change, so I still have to pump, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to run the pump over with my car when I'm done with it.  I hate that thing!

On a side note, did you know that I make about 1 gallon of breastmilk every 3 days?  Some days its the little things that keep me going!

1 comment:

AletaObrien said...

WOW! A gallon?! IMPRESSIVE and I'm a little envious. I wish I could have done it (stupid thyroid :( But that's great for you and your children!! yeah!