Friday, April 15, 2011

FOOD FOOD FOOD!

Ok, I know I seem to write a lot about food but you could say that its always on my mind!  The OB says that I am supposed to eat 100 grams of protein every day! Don't know if that sounds like a lot.... Keep track of everything you eat and see if you even come close... I know I didn't!  It has been especially hard to do since meat of all sorts has made me want to gag for the past few weeks.

Just in the last two days I have felt like eating again! YAY!  I haven't been so brave to eat the ever so icky chicken, pork and beef but I think I might have to give it a whirl.  I am going to a fundraiser tonight for work, so I don't think I will be brave and try anything since I don't want to embarrass myself and have to spit something yucky out in my  napkin, so maybe tomorrow. But, maybe I have some chicken tomorrow. 

Anyways, for now I am starving and dinner isn't until about 8:30 p.m. so I will have to eat before I go to this event to eat! =)

2 comments:

Ginny said...

To meet my protein needs as a non-meat eater, I've found it helps to keep high-protein snacks handy, like almonds, peanuts/peanut butter, hard-boiled eggs, hummus, Kashi cereal, seeds, soy milk, etc. Snacking can help with the hunger, and the protein grams add up!

LC said...

I just came across your blog this evening - it was extremely motivating to go through your posts and read about your success. I just went through my first failed IVF cycle and sometimes it is really hard to find the strength and courage to move on. Stories like yours keeps me moving forward..thank you!