Tuesday, May 8, 2012

June 25th 2012

June 25th is the tentative date for our FET!


I am scared to pieces to say the least. I am scared of it working, not working, miscarrying again, having twins again, not having any embryos thaw properly, doing injections again, going down that emotional rollercoaster again, and anything else that one could be scared of.

I am really telling myself that I will be OK if it doesn't work and we have to wait another year to try again.  But, I know that I won't be. 

I go in for a sonohysterogram and a trial embryo transfer on May 21st and will start lupron on May 31st while we are in Minnesota for my brother's wedding.  Its not ideal to have to take meds that require refrigeration on an airplane but I think we can make it work. 

I guess the thing I am most anxious about at the moment about all of this is the 3 full days of bedrest that I will have to do after the transfer.  Brian will be home, but laundry, cleaning, etc. will still need to get done and I won't be able to do it.  Also, after the 3 days of bedrest I probably shouldn't be crazily running up and down the stairs doing laundry.  I'm not sure how the girls will react either.... they need their mommy!  And probably more than that, I need them!  I will not be able to lift them, but I think snuggling with them will probably be okay. :) I will just have to remember not to lift them which will be challenging.  I asked the FET coordinator how important the bedrest was, really, and she said it was pretty important especially with the FET since they are simulating a cycle.  So, I guess we will just go with it and hope some friends can come over and help out so that Brian isn't super stressed. 

Here we go again!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so super excited for you! I can't wait to follow along and share your joy again. ((hugs))