Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blogger App! And Minnesota!

I have just discovered the blogger phone application!! I didn't bring my computer back to Minnesota so I guess my phone is my only lifeline for a while. 

The girls did fantastic on the plane yesterday on the way to Minnesota. They really only slept for about a half hour on the flight. I was holding Evy and she was quite sleepy but refused to sleep. I had her in a Snugli baby carrier so she was upright and that may have been half the problem. But, it sure was nice to have free hands to pick up her toys and drink my soda.  I sat by a couple of really nice people on the plane! One lady had a 2 yr old (not with her) and the other was a nice grandma.  It makes such a difference when you sit by someone who likes babies. 

My mom and sister picked us up and we got to the hotel around 7pm. After that we got some dinner here at the hotel and hung out with family and friends. 

The girls stayed up way past their bedtime and still managed to wake up at 7am central time which is like 6am mountain time. Evy actually woke up around 5:30am and wouldn't stop crying so we had to take her into bed with us. We never do that, but since we were at a hotel we couldn't let her just cry it out and wake other people up.  I found out the hard way that the walls were paper thin when I got woken up by some idiot using the ice machine outside my room in the middle of the night.  I think tonight I will put an "out of order" sign on the machine when I go to sleep tonight.  :)  

The girls are down for their morning nap and I should be napping too. My sister is coming to pick us up at 11 so we can run errands, get pedicures, etc.  Brian has a paper due on Monday so he is going to work on that today while we are doing girl stuff.

On a side note, I had my first FET nightmare. I had a dream that I was at the clinic and my beta test was positive but not doubling appropriately. That would be horrible to be in beta hell and not really "know" anything for sure.

These pictures are from the other day. We are still working on the whole sitting thing.



No comments: