Saturday, December 10, 2011

First Family Photo

Today we went to a Santa Breakfast put on by the MOMs (Mother of Multiples) club in my area.  There was a breakfast at a hotel and a photo opportunity with Santa!  It was so crazy to see all of the other people with twins.  I always wonder really how many of them are fertility twins and how many are spontaneous.  As a side note: I bought the bumbo seats from a MOM and she said that she used my same fertility doc and knew of other women with multiples that used our same fertility doc too!  I knew he was good but didn't know that I would actually meet people who had gone to him too! 

Anyways, it was super nice to not have to go to the mall and be rushed and maybe get a good pic and maybe not.  The photographer took several pictures for us and is going to e-mail us one of the pictures!  I'm glad that we will have a digital copy.  I'm sure the picture will be funny.  Charlotte was fixated on the ceiling fan so she was looking up the whole time.  It doesn't matter though.  I'm sure it will still be adorable.    After we were done with breakfast I decided that we needed a family photo.  I'm pretty certain that this is the first one.  If there's another one out there, it wasn't taken with my camera.

Brian is holding Evy and I am holding Charlotte


I set Evy down while I was getting her sister ready to go and I found her trying to break out!


My mom is making the girls Christmas outfits so they wore these cute sleepers for their picture with Santa. Evy is on top and Char is on the bottom.


We went out to dinner last night and they were so cute sleeping in their stroller. Charlotte is in the front and Evy is in the back.


No comments: