Friday, January 1, 2016

2015

Hard to believe 2015 has come and gone.... and I totally left this blog in the dust.

I really miss writing and perhaps I will start up again... or make a few entries and forget again. Ha.

In short,  things are pretty wild around here. The girls started preschool in the fall and are loving every  minute of it. They are growing and learning SO much! Charlotte has really gotten into painting, arts and crafts,  and is a blossoming leader. Evy loves roll playing in the "red center" (grocery store), and playing with friends. They are both adapting quite well to going to school and being away from mom.

The boys are talking SO much and I can't even believe it.  Sometimes I think they just like the sound of their own voices. Elliott is a tank weighing in at 40 pounds and likes to touch and explore everything.  Ollie's favorite thing is anything that has to do with sticks. If there's a stick, he will find it!!!!  The boys will be starting preschool next week. I found a program for non potty trained 2 year olds and they are ready to cut the cord and spend some time in a structured classroom. They need it and so do I!

Brian is working as an adjunct professor and attempting to finish his dissertation.

As for me, I'm working on expanding my businesses. I now make jam, and sew kids clothes, women's clothes (including the most wonderful undies!) And also do embroidery.  I started selling Scentsy too bevause I'm in love with the products!!!

I hope this finds you well, and that you had a great 2015! Perhaps you will see more of me in this new year.

No comments: