Thursday, October 13, 2011

Whats that Smell?

Today I dressed Evy in a onesie that says "Whats that Smell?"  After today I think I will throw it away!  The girls seem to have a normal amount of bowel movements each day but today was just ridiculous!  It seemed like every time I turned around Evy had poopie in her pants! 

Brian and Evy


The girls were also crazy hungry today.  At first I thought it was because they had a lot of breast milk..... but it was both girls and only Charlotte will actually nurse at the breast (therefore I don't know exactly how much she is getting) but Evy was super hungry too!  Usually they eat every 3 hours but this afternoon it was more like every 1 1/2 to 2 hours.  Maybe they are having a growth spurt.  Who knows!

Evy & Char
Both on the changing pad at the same time because they both had poopie! Silly girls!

Also, Charlotte found her thumb today! SO cute!!

No comments: