Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!!

I can't believe that tomorrow I will be meeting my girls!  This has been such a long road.  As I think about all of the shots, pills, appointments, procedures, etc. that all is in the past and now I can focus on the future! I feel like I have been waiting for this day and now I am scared to pieces! 

I know that c-sections are relatively safe, but there are always risks involved.  My biggest fear is that I bleed too much and they would have to do an emergency hysterectomy.  I already told Brian that if this happens to just make sure that they do not take my ovaries.  That's the only essential part to having more biological children I suppose.  It sounds silly to think about these things but I guess that's just where my mind goes.

Ok, no more thinking about bad things that could happen.  Here's to one of the happiest days of my life thus far! 

1 comment:

Cherbear said...

bad girl! No thinking about anything like that. Just be happy...yay, it's today it's today!!!