Monday, October 3, 2011

Nesting

I never really thought that nesting was a real thing, but this week I have discovered that it is!  I'm not going to say that I have gone completely nuts, but there are some things that I just hate doing that I finally got around to clean! 

The nursery is pretty much done.... everything is washed, put away, and mostly organized! The only thing left to get is a bookshelf.  Brian and I love going to thrift stores to find "treasures" and we just can't stop buying books!  We have found all sorts of great books like The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle, a bunch of Barenstein Bears books, classics like One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish and lots of other great ones!  Just this past weekend we found a really neat series that is from 1986 haha.  I think there are about 15 books total and they have titles such as What are Vegetables? and What is a Rainbow?  Even though they are super old its not like vegetables have really changed in the last 25 years. 

So other than getting a bookshelf I still feel like I have a lot to do..... My mom and sister are flying in from Minnesota on Wednesday so I have to get their beds all set up, sheets washed, etc.  I also have to pick up some other random stuff around the house, get the trash taken out and other random things.  Ok, well while I am thinking about all of that maybe I should get my butt off the couch and do something! =D

No comments: