Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Two Months Old and a New Do!

The girls are two months old today!!!  The time has gone by so fast.  Today I told Brian that they would be in college before we know it haha.   Brian and I will take them to the doctor tomorrow and I am really interested to see how much they weigh and how long they are!  It still feels like there is at least a pound difference between Charlotte and Evelyn and I guess we will find that out tomorrow!  They are both wearing size 1 diapers and quickly outgrowing their 0-3 and 3 month clothes.  Charlotte can still fit into a few of her newborn jammies but Evelyn can't because they are too short for her now and she can't stretch her legs out if she wears them. 

Last night Evelyn slept another 10 hours and Charlotte slept six!  It really does seem early for them to be sleeping through the night but I am not going to complain.  I am going to ask the doctor tomorrow if I should wake Evy to eat but I am really hoping not.  I fed Evy around 7pm yesterday and put her in her swing after watching her smile at me for a while.  I got both girls' bottles ready in preparation for their 10 ish feeding.  I wanted to be ready so that I could pump around 9:30 feed both girls and go to bed without wasting too much precious sleep time.  Charlotte woke up so I fed her first.  I turned on the TV and waited for Evy to wake up and eat.  But..... she just kept on sleeping!  Isn't that the first rule of parenthood that you should never wake a sleeping baby? If not, it should be.  I didn't want to waste anymore time so I dozed off on the couch.  I figured she would wake up at some point and I would just feed her and go to bed.  Well, 5am came and she was still sleeping!  I fed Charlotte and then woke up Evy to eat.  I didn't think that I could let her go more than 10 hours.  I tried to feed her but she only at 3oz, threw up and went back to sleep.  I guess at this point I just need to roll with it!  I'm not sure what else I can do. 

I remembered to take their picture with the bear today!

Evy (left) and Charlotte (right) sitting with the bear


Evy (left) and Charlotte (right)- 2 Months OLD!! WOW!


After a lot of debate, I decided to cut my hair!! In all, I think I cut about 18 inches off.  I went to the salon only intending to cut about 6 inches but when I showed the stylist a picture of this type of short cut that I was thinking about she's like DO IT!  So, I did!  Brian asked me if I was going to be emotional about cutting it and I said Yeah, probably but so far I am okay with it.  It was only cut about 3 hours ago but I really think that I like it short.  It will be much easier and it actually has a style!  If you missed what it looked like before, just click on either of my last two posts and you can see how crazy long it was.

1 comment:

Cherbear said...

your hair looks fab! and the girls are getting so big. Cute little legs!