Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Back to MN we Go!

My brother is getting married on Saturday so Brian and I are getting on a plane and taking the girls to Minnesota!  This will be the girls' third time on an airplane!  They should have their own frequent flyer cards. 

It seems like we have been "getting ready" to go for like 24 hours.  There was laundry to wash, suitcases to find, a house to clean, etc. Yesterday I even stayed in my pajamas so I didn't have even more laundry to take care of! Ha ha. 

 I just hate coming home to a messy house, so I tried to pick it up and get all of the current dirty laundry finished up.  I took the dog to the kennel this morning and loaned a lady from the twin mom group one of our pack n plays.  She was going on a road trip to Nebraska  and needed one for her 11 month old little girl.  We leave for the airport in 1 hr. and 39 minutes and I still have to pack up my medications (starting Lupron on Thursday), pack the girls' diaper bag with toys, diapers, etc. I already made the bottles so at least that is done.  I also have to double check my suitcase and make sure that I grabbed all of the clothes that I want to wear this week.  We will be gone for 6 days so I want to pack enough that I don't have to re-wear too many things because I will be seeing the same people all week long. 

So there it is!  Almost ready to go!  I can't wait to see my friends, family, and most of all, my brother's wedding!! His fiancee is amazing and I can't wait for her to officially be part of the family :)

No comments: