Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ignored

So I thought that I had plans to hang out with a friend today, but it turns out she doesn't want to answer her phone.  I shot her a text and asked what we were going to do today... no response.  I called about an hour later thinking she didn't hear the text and got "ignored."  (You know, when they make the phone stop ringing and send it straight to voicemail.)  Not sure what's going on, but I guess I was just looking forward to getting out of the house and doing something today.  Its not that I can't go somewhere by myself with the girls but its just nice to have some company too.  The park is a fun place, but when there are two little girls that want to go in two different directions things can get pretty tricky.  Brian is off with his friends today so he's not home either.  Its just the anti Sunday Funday I suppose.

No comments: