Tuesday, November 19, 2013

37+2 on the outside!

I'm about a week late, but as of Nov. 10th, the boys were 37 weeks and 2 days on the outside!  I'm so proud that I carried them that long and I can't believe they have been on the "outside" for that long as well.  I have two almost 9 month old baby boys that are learning and changing every single day.  I can't believe how much they change before my eyes.  Just today, I noticed a tooth that's coming through Oliver's gums!  It hasn't broken through yet, but I can see it.  I was starting to think he was going to be a year before he had teeth.  Oliver also ate a teething biscuit (baby  mum mum) all by himself today.  I handed it to him and he actually put it in his mouth and took a few bites!! (More like let it dissolve but hey, I will take what I can get.)
Oliver eating his baby mum mum

Does Elliott look HUGE or is it just me?

Elliott's two teeth! (He got them 1 day before he turned 8 months!)

1 comment:

AletaObrien said...

Awww, look at those adorable teeth! Ok, I've never thought teeth were cute until I saw them on my son. Lol. Your boys are so handsome!