Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween this year was pretty low key!  We hung out, I took the girls trick-or-treating around our block, and Brian stayed home with the boys to hand out candy.

I made the girls costumes.. They were both Foofa from their favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba.  I bought them sweatshirts for their birthday added home made tutus and pair of leggings to complete their outfits!  The boys were dressed in Superman pajamas.  I went super thrifty this year.   I also got the boys some "First Halloween" onesies which I'm pretty sure were meant to be for girls... but its okay.  They didn't care! :)





Oliver



Elliott

Oliver

Oliver

Evy made her own Ghost costume!

Char followed along too

Char & Evy in their Foofa costumes

Evy, Me and Char

Evy 


Elliott and Oliver

Evy & Char

Evy- playing in the leaves





The haul

We took the stroller trick or treating.... I was not chancing having to carry two toddlers around!

My two super babies! Oliver and Elliott

Oliver

Elliott, Mama and Oliver!







No comments: