Friday, June 15, 2012

More BW

I went in today for somre more scheduled bloodwork.  For this one, they won't call unless something in my protocol needs to change.... so I am really hoping that they don't call this time. 

I scheduled my lining check for Tuesday and still need to schedule the acupuncture for transfer day.  They haven't given me a time for the transfer yet, so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do that.  I guess I will just call and see how that all works. 

Today I am taking the girls to a botanic garden.  There is a big one in Denver and then a smaller one closer to my house.  It should be fun.... we are always up for an adventure!

I just love these girls' smiles!

Charlotte is obsessed with this vent! She loves to bang on it and pick stuff out of it :)

Evy & Char- 11 days old

Char & Evy- 7.5 months old



No comments: