Friday, June 29, 2012

38 + 1 on the outside

As of 2:44am (and 2:46 for Evy) the girls have been on the "outside" as long as they were on the "inside!" Where does the time go, seriously?  Happy 38weeks + 1 day!

I still remember taking that first FRER test 6 days past transfer and seeing those two beautiful lines.  I watched the betas double and will never forget the moment when we found out we were having twins!  I had an amazing pregnancy and loved every appointment where I got to see them and hear their beautiful heartbeats.  I really miss feeling them kicking around inside my big 'ol belly.  I loved being pregnant!!  I was as big as a house, but it was great.

The girls have brought so much joy to my life..... I feel like I have known them forever!  Its amazing how fast they grow and change.  I can't wait for what comes next :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

My girls were born at 38 weeks 1 day, also! We rock with the twin pregnancy thing. Also, hope you get great news very soon!