Monday, June 25, 2012

The List

Here was the list that Brian and I made yesterday...

Buy dog food
Buy sand for the girls' sandbox
Go grocery shopping
Bring garage sale tables back
Go to Tradesmart and trade in games that didn't sell
Wash clothes
Put away clothes
Clean girls' room
Clean living room
Clean Kitchen
Sweep, vacuum, and mop laminate floors (most of our house)
Fix Brian's wheel
Clean cat box
Clean the bathroom
Buy box fans so I don't sweat to death for 3 days while it is 100 degrees!


I'm glad we got most everything done, and it is obvious to me that I left the things I hate the most for last.  Its 6:43am and I have about 3 hours until our friend gets here to watch the girls so we can leave for the transfer.  Is this really happening?  Looks like it is!

I probably won't be blogging from my computer for a few days because I don't want to put my warm laptop on my lap while I am supposed to be laying down, but since I now know about the blogger app, I just might use it some more!

The girls always wake up sleeping next to each other or in this case, on top o each other!  Charlotte even managed to find her bottle that she didn't finish last night.  

I had to buy some donuts before the garage sale on Saturday so the girls ran out with me at 7am! Charlotte is in the back and Evy is in the front.

No, Evy's finger is not in her nose!  If you see the little wicker table behind her..... she swiped the whole bag of Twizz.lers and started chomping on them!  She was not a happy camper when I found them and took them away.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wishing you the best of luck on your transfer! Hope all goes smoothly for you. I remember it like it was yesterday!

Jill said...

Good luck!