Monday, November 7, 2011

One Month!

Yesterday the girls were one month old!! I can't believe it.  The time has gone by so fast and the girls are getting so big!  Evy barely fits in the newborn clothes.  She has outgrown some of the onesies but the sleepers are still okay.  Charlotte still fits into the newborn clothes but they are getting snug very quickly. 

The twin mom that I got the maternity clothes & car seats from also gave me a giant teddy bear.  She took pictures of her kids in the bear every month for the first year to see how they grow!  I decided that was a super cute idea and took their one month picture today! 

Char & Evy


I love the silly looks that they give me!

I took these next two a couple days ago.  I thought it was funny that their outfis matched the swings that they were in! =)

Evy


Char


No comments: