Monday, July 30, 2012

Sleep

The girls are sleeping as great as ever!  They go to bed around 7pm (sometimes staying up playing until 8) and wake up around 6:30am.  Evy is seriously teething right now and sometimes wakes up in the middle of the night screaming.  I hate just leaving her, but the the crying usually stops in about a minute and she falls back asleep.

I, on the other hand, am having a terrible time sleeping.  I keep having these weird dreams about having a singleton instead of twins, etc.  I'm sure both babies are just fine, but those dreams just freak me out!  I've been trying to go to bed early as well.  Work starts on August 15th and I will have to actually get up at 6am not not take any naps until I get home.  I might make it a point this year to try and work only my contracted hours and not stay late at school very often.  That way I get to see the girls and Brian more before its bedtime.

Some of our good friends are also having some troubles so our friend John stayed over at the house last night.  He could be staying for up to a week or two and I just don't sleep right when someone is staying at the house.    I don't mind that he's here because I know he needs a place to say so I just hope I can get a better night's sleep than I did last night.  Today I will be taking a nap when the girls do.... that I know for sure.

No comments: