Thursday, July 26, 2012

Super Exhausted

Wow, have I been tired lately.  I feel like I could just sleep all day.... but I obviously cannot.  I don't remember being this tired with the girls, but I probably was.  I am just thankful that the girls still take a couple of amazingly long naps right now so I can nap too.

I go back to work in 2.5 weeks and the beginning of the year is by far the most exhausting.  I will get up at 6am or earlier and get home around 5 or 6pm and then have to make the girls dinner and get whatever else done around the house.  I'm sure I will be going to bed when they go to bed at 7pm ha ha.

Charlotte has been doing the cutest thing lately.... if you sneeze or just say "ah choo"  she will imitate you!  Its pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen.  Evy was pretty cranky last week and cut another tooth on Tuesday! I think there is a 4th one there as well, but it hasn't quite broken through yet.  They are right on the top.  She has a lot of "tooth buds" or whatever you want to call them that look like they have teeth right behind so I think she's going to have a full mouth of teeth before we know it!

No comments: